S23A spectrophotometer is designed for educational purposes and general analysis.
It can use Φ10-Φ16mm tube or rectangular cuvette in the sample department, highly reliable and easy operation. It can be used for environmental protection, qualitative analysis & quantitative analysis.
- The instrument has a variable wavelength and four scales: transmittance, absorbency, concentration and factor.
- Using universal test tubes or cuvette for direct and easy measurement
- The instrument is micro computerized and easy to operate
- The 12nm spectral slit width provides the sensitivity required for almost any application.
- One solid-state silicon detector covers the entire wavelength range, eliminating the need to change detectors between different analysis.
- It is easy to replace the unit of instrument especially the Unit of the Pre-adjusted light source and make it convenient to maintain.
- Free adjusting for filter exchange.
- The grating and toroidal mirrors are selected in the optical system.